Thursday, July 28, 2011

Iphone 4 video mode not working (Solved)

My iphone 4 used to work fine. One fine day the video mode just not working. Camera is working, switches to video is working, flash and auto focus are fine however the moment I pressed the record button, the video mode just grey out with no other choice except to press the home button...

Solve???

Turn out the JB app "FastSnap" is the root of the problem. You just uninstall the app from Cydia or just deactivate Silent Shutter to let video mode work again. Version 1.4 has this problem, install 1.34 may not cause this problem. Leave a comment if this helped you :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome man..!! Great work.. I have read your blog.. It's really amazing..
    Love to read it.. and it's very informative for my business..
    If you are more updates about this blog.. Please inform me.. And share me.. Thanks for share this fabulous post..!!!
    iphone restaurant app

    ReplyDelete